Jones Cup - Parent/Child Tournament
- July 21, 2018 - July 22, 2018
A Family Tradition!
This fun filled two day, two person team event is played over both championship courses at Golden Horseshoe with two exciting formats. For the first time ever, the Jones Cup will expand its competition as a parent / child event. Eligible teams will be comprised of parent / child, stepparent / stepchild, parent-in-law / child-in-law, or grandparent / grandchild. Competitors vie to have their names added to the coveted Jones Cup, a silver trophy crafted by a local silversmith who has worked with engraving on the famed Ryder Cup.
- 36-hole event
- Round 1 Green Course – four-ball (two person best ball) format
- Round 2 Gold Course – modified alternate shot format
- Players must have a valid USGA handicap to compete for prizes.
- Opening night reception
- BBQ lunch following play on Saturday
- Prizes for net and gross winners
- Special practice round pricing – $50 per player on Green Course – $75 on Gold Course – children 18 and under play free with a paying adult for practice rounds.
$249.50 per person – tournament only
$368.50 per person – tournament and room at The Griffin Hotel at Colonial Williamsburg Resort (2 nights, double occupancy – single occupancy rates available)
Entry deadline is July 18, 2018
Registration forms and additional information may be obtained by emailing [email protected] or by calling 800-648-6653 or 757-220-7696. Special room rates are available at select Colonial Williamsburg Hotel properties.