Saturday Blues Brunch Cocktails It’s always fun to create a cocktail that evokes a treasured memory and great flavor. The team as Sweet Tea and Barley created these two cocktails when they launched the Saturday Blues Brunches. These cocktails are currently on order through the Sweet Tea and Barley curbside menu. The team has provided the recipes below for you to make the same great cocktails at home. The coconut topped white cocktail is the Pear Van Coco Cooler and the orange garnished red cocktail is the Blood Orange Cardamom Cocktail.
Pear Van Coco Cooler
- 4 ounces pear nectar or juice
- 1.5 ounces Vodka (Stoli Vanilla)
- .5 Ounces Coconut Rum (Malibu)
- .5 ounce coconut milk
- Coconut flakes and corn syrup for rim
- Pears slices for garnish
- Combine all ingredients in a shaker and shake.
- Dip the edge of Old Fashioned Glass in corn syrup and then in the coconut flakes to rim the glass.
- Fill glass with ice.
- Pour contents of shaker over ice.
- Garnish with sliced pear.
Blood Orange Cardamom Cocktail
- 1.5oz Bacardi rum
- 3oz Blood Orange Juice (Fresh Squeezed)
- .5oz Cardamom Syrup
- Splash of Tonic water
- 16 oz. Water
- 8oz. Pure Cane Sugar
- ¼ Cup Cardamom
- Boil Cardamom And Water Together once boiling stir in Sugar Until Dissolved
- Strain Syrup with fine strainer into serving container, allow to chill and properly store.
- Add all to a rocks glass over ice and stir.