#1. Multiple Unique Accommodations for All Budgets
Colonial Williamsburg Resorts offers planning assistance to help create a fun and memorable family reunion. Choose to stay in one of the Five official Colonial Williamsburg resort hotels:
- Forbes Five-Star, AAA Five Diamond Williamsburg Inn – #7 Trip Advisor hotel in the country
- Marriott Autograph Collection Williamsburg Lodge – enjoy the Marriott Bonvoy points and newly renovated guestrooms and lobby
- Colonial Houses – buy out an entire tavern or multiple homes in the heart of the historic area
- Griffin Hotel – a boutique hotel featuring very spacious rooms with balconies
- Woodlands Hotel & Suites: Complimentary breakfast daily. Guestrooms sleep 5
#2. Resort Amenities and Activities
Your family and friends will enjoy world-class resort activities and amenities throughout their stay:
- Golden Horseshoe Golf Club – 45 holes of championship golf designed by Robert Trent Jones and Rees Jones!
- Spa, fitness center, and three pools located between the Inn and Lodge!
- Large pool with splash zone and family-friendly fun zone located at the Woodlands Hotel!
- Tennis Courts located at the Griffin Hotel – Sharpen your skills with a private lesson or get the family together for a friendly match.
- 4-mile walking trail, tennis center, and bike rentals.
- Indoor and outdoor event space
#3. 301 Acre Historic Area & Museums
Experience History Like Never Before. Plus, when you book your family reunion with Colonial Williamsburg Resorts your group will receive two complimentary lengths of stay tickets per room to Colonial Williamsburg.
- Discover 18th-century government sites, family homes, and historic trades.
- Self or guided tours – interact with costumed interpreters and nation builders.
- Evening Programs – Shadows of the Past, Trial of a Patriot, Cry Witch, To Hang a Pirate, and so many more.
- 18th Century Tavern dining experience with 21st-century cuisine!
- Two newly renovated world-class museums.
- Carriage rides through the Historic Area
- Dress in period costumes!
#4. Merchant’s Square Shopping District
Just a shuttle ride or a short walk from your room Merchant Square offers guests shopping, dining, concerts, farmers market, and more.
- Over 40 shops and restaurants on the west end of the historic area!
- Complimentary shuttle from CW hotels, or just a short stroll through the historic area!
- Located next to the museums.
#5. Local attractions
Our resort is in the heart of Historic Williamsburg, centrally located and nearby many of our partners and popular Williamsburg attractions.
- Jamestown Settlement and American Revolution Museum at Yorktown
- Busch Gardens Williamsburg – European themed park with spectacular roller coasters, excellent food, and live shows. The most beautiful theme park in the country! Comp shuttle from Colonial Williamsburg.
- Water Country – Largest water park in the mid-Atlantic!
- Prime Outlet Mall – over 150 shops!
- Williamsburg Winery and craft breweries