Please note we are diligently monitoring the COVID-19 situation 24 hours a day and have precautions in place to ensure you have a safe and healthy stay at Colonial Williamsburg Resorts. Our hotels, restaurants and other offerings may be modified, limited in capacity and subject to availability or closure.
The following Hotels are open:
Dining Now Open:
- Chownings Tavern, Historic Area
- Cupboard Gourmet Grab & Go, Williamsburg Lodge
- King’s Arms Tavern
- Golden Horseshoe Gold Course Grill & Bar
- Golden Horseshoe Green Course Grill
- Museum Cafe
- The Social Terrace, Williamsburg Inn
- Sweet Tea and Barley, Williamsburg Lodge
- Traditions, Williamsburg Lodge
- Terrace Room & Goodwin Room, Williamsburg Inn
- Raleigh Tavern Bakery
- The Golden Horseshoe Golf Course is open and accepting tee times.
- Gold Course
- Green Course
- Spotswood Course
The Spa of Colonial Williamsburg is open.
The following Colonial Williamsburg Resorts hotels are temporarily closed:
- Christiana Campbell’s Tavern
- Dubois Grocer
- Huzzah’s Eatery
- McKenzie Apothecary
- Rockefeller Room
- Shields Tavern
- Taste Studio
- Visitor Center Cafe
- Tennis Pro Shop
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html> or your local health authority.
- Colonial Williamsburg Foundation operations, click here.
- Greater Williamsburg, click here.
- Outdoor Adventures, click here.