Offer valid June 1, 2020 through December 31, 2020
Thanks for serving us, let us serve you hotel discounts
As a way to honor your service, we offer special discounts with 10% off the Best Available Rate for Veterans, Active Duty Military, National Guard and Reserve members and their dependents. Let Colonial Williamsburg Resorts show appreciation for all that you do!
See additional military discounts below from Colonial Williamsburg Resorts for Military Families.
Save 10% off food and beverage when you dine at Colonial Williamsburg Resorts restaurants.
MILITARY REUNIONS, RETREATS, AND CONFERENCES
Save 10% off meeting space at one of the Colonial Williamsburg Hotels
Plan a reunion, retreat, or conference in world-class meeting facilities. Fine dining, award-winning spa treatments, championship golf, color guard at reception, Fifes & Drums escort to tavern dinner. To learn more, contact Colonial Williamsburg Resorts Meetings at 1-800-822-9127.
- Save with a Military golf rate at the Golden Horseshoe Golf Course. Includes 18 holes of golf, cart, greens fees, and range balls on Gold or Green Courses.
- One player in must be active or retired military with valid ID to present to Pro Shop. Valid for up to four people.
- Call (757) 220-7696 to make a tee time reservation. Tee times may be booked 60 days in advance.
Save 10% off at the Spa of Colonial Williamsburg for active duty military.
Save 10% off site fee for active duty military.
As a valued Colonial Williamsburg Resort Guest, there is plenty to discover:
- 20 Food & Beverage Outlets, Click to Learn More
- 45 Holes of Championship Golf, Click to Learn More
- World-class Spa & Fitness Center, Click to Learn More
- 25% off Colonial Williamsburg Admission Click to See Colonial Williamsburg Schedule
- 25% discount on Colonial Williamsburg Evening Program Tickets and Carriage Rides*
- Shuttle to Historic Area, Art Museum and Merchants Square Shopping
- Daily Fitness Classes
For more information on all Resort Amenities, click HERE
Bring your ID. All Veteran, Active Duty Military National Guard and Reserve personnel and their dependents must present a valid form of identification upon check in. Deposit Policy: We require the first night’s room and tax for each room reserved Cancellation Policy: Reservations must be canceled at least 3 days (72 hours) prior to the arrival date in order to avoid a penalty charge of one night's room rate plus taxes. *Discount not available Thanksgiving through New Years