Resort Policies & Amenities
Before you book your stay at Colonial Williamsburg Resorts, please take a moment to review our policies.
- Check-in time is 4 PM
- Check-Out time is 11 AM
- Smoke-Free Property
As a valued resort guest, you can explore and enjoy these unique amenities included in your resort fee. The resort fee is $25 per day and includes all resort perks:
- High-Speed Internet Access in Guestrooms and Public Spaces* (meeting spaces excluded)
- Unlimited Local and Long Distance in Guestrooms
- Access to State-of-the-Art Fitness Facility with Daily Group Exercise Classes,** Two Outdoor Pools (one heated), and Indoor Pool Located at The Spa of Colonial Williamsburg
- 10% off Golf Merchandise in the Golf Pro Shop and select Discount on Green Fees
- Access to Golf Driving Range and Balls
- Half-price on rental golf clubs at the Golden Horseshoe Golf Club
- Discount on Colonial Williamsburg Admission
- Enjoy Onsite Self-Parking
- Tennis-One-hour Court Time
- 30-minute Tennis Clinic‡, Mon., Wed., Fri. at 11:30 a.m.
- 30-minute Golf Clinic‡, Tues., Thurs., Sat. at 3 p.m.
- Colonial Williamsburg Shuttle
* Signal strength may vary.
** See spa calendar for details and times.
‡ Two-hour advance registration day of clinic is required for Golf and Tennis Clinics as space is limited. Call extension (757) 220-7794 to register for Tennis. Call extension (757) 220-7696 to register for Golf. Please note that clinic times and days are subject to change.
Click here to see all Resort Benefits
The Griffin Hotel is pleased to welcome you and your pet during your visit to Williamsburg. Select rooms are dog-friendly. For the security and safety of your pet, other guests, and our staff, we ask for your cooperation on the following:
- Call to secure a pet-friendly room prior to your stay
- 2 Pets per room are welcome
For our complete pet policy and fees click here.
Please note that any changes to existing reservations will be subject to availability and any rate differences. The Griffin Hotel can be changed without a charge for up to 72 hours*, with the exception of holidays. Please note that this policy does not apply to travel associated with a Group booking. For guests with Group reservations (e.g., for meetings, events, or conferences), please review the booking rate rules and contact the group organizer for more information.
Some exclusions may apply. May exclude periods with special event restrictions or peak demand weeks. Please refer to the property’s Rate Details for applicable terms or exceptions, if any, when booking or changing reservations.
HOLIDAY CANCELLATION POLICY:
The following holiday days have cancellation exceptions:
- William & Mary Graduation 2023 – May 18-20, 2023 – 45 Day Cancellation
- Williamsburg Live 2023 – June 16-18, 2023 – 14 Day Cancellation
- Colonial Williamsburg July 4th Celebration – June 30 – July 4, 2023 – 14 Day Cancellation
- William & Mary Parents Weekend – September 29 – 30, 2023 – 30 Day Cancellation
- William & Mary Homecoming Weekend October 20-21, 2023 – 30 Day Cancellation
- Thanksgiving November 22 – 24, 2023 – 30 Day Cancellation
- Colonial Williamsburg Grand Illumination December 1 – 2, 2023 – 30 Day Cancellation
- Colonial Williamsburg Grand Illumination December 8-9, 2023 – 30 Day Cancellation
- Colonial Williamsburg Grand Illumination December 15 – 16, 2023 – 7 Day Cancellation
- Christmas 7 December 22-25, 2023 – 14 Day Cancellation
DEPOSIT POLICY: We require the first night’s room and tax for each room reserved.