Resort Policies & Amenities
Before you book your stay at Colonial Williamsburg Resorts, please take a moment to review our policies.
If you have questions, give us a call at 800.447.8679.
Check-In time is 4PM
Check-Out time is 11AM
As a valued resort guest, you can explore and enjoy these unique amenities included in your resort fee. The resort fee is $25 per day and includes all resort perks:
- High-Speed Internet Access in Guestrooms and Public Spaces* (meeting spaces excluded)
- Unlimited Local and Long Distance in Guestrooms
- Access to State-of-the-Art Fitness Facility with Daily Group Exercise Classes,** Two Outdoor Pools (one heated) and Indoor Pool Located at The Spa of Colonial Williamsburg
- 10% off Golf Merchandise in the Golf Pro Shop and select Discount on Green Fees
- Access to Golf Driving Range and Balls
- 25% off Colonial Williamsburg Admission
- Resort Outlets Booklet – up to $350 in Savings
- Enjoy Onsite Self-Parking
- Tennis-One-hour Court Time
- 30-minute Tennis Clinic‡, Mon., Wed., Fri. at 11:30 a.m.
- 30-minute Golf Clinic‡, Tues., Thurs., Sat. at 3 p.m.
- Colonial Williamsburg Shuttle
* Signal strength may vary.
** See spa calendar for details and times.
‡ Two hour advance registration day-of clinic is required for Golf and Tennis Clinics as space is limited. Call extension (757) 220-7794 to register for Tennis. Call extension (757) 220-7696 to register for Golf. Please note that clinic times and days are subject to change.
Click here to see all Resort Benefits
Pet Policy (dogs only)
The Williamsburg Inn is pleased to welcome you and your dog during your visit to Williamsburg. For the security and safety of your dog, other guests and our staff, we ask for your cooperation on the following:
2 Dogs per room are welcome. For our complete pet policy and fees click here.
In response to changing marketplace conditions, Colonial Williamsburg Resorts is committed to ensuring our customers experience flexibility during these challenging times. For guests with existing reservations for any future arrival date, including reservations with pre-paid rates that are typically more restrictive, we will allow full changes or cancellation without a charge up to 72 hours prior to arrival,* as long as the change or cancellation is made by June 30, 2020. Please note that any changes to existing reservations will be subject to availability and any rate differences.
For guests making new reservations for any future arrival date, including reservations with pre-paid rates, between today and June 30, 2020, we will allow the reservation to be changed or cancelled at no charge up to 72 hours before your scheduled arrival date.* Please note that changes to the reservation will be subject to availability and any rate differences.
Please note that this policy does not apply to travel associated with a Group booking. For guests with Group reservations (e.g., for meetings, events or conferences), please review the booking rate rules and contact the group organizer for more information.
Some exclusions may apply. May exclude periods with special event restrictions or peak demand weeks. Please refer to the property’s Rate Details for applicable terms or exceptions, if any, when booking or changing reservations.
HOLIDAY CANCELLATION POLICY:
The following holiday days have cancellation exceptions:
- July 4th – 7/3/2020-7/4/2020 – 3 day Cancellation
- W&M Graduation 10/9/2020 – 10/10/2020 – 30 days Cancellation Policy
- W&M Homecoming 10/16/2020 – 10/17/2020 – 30 Days Cancellation Policy
- Thanksgiving 11/25/2020-11/27/2020 – Full Prepayment. Non – Refundable.
- Grand Illumination 12/4/2020 – 12/6/2020 – Full Prepayment. Non-Refundable.
- December 12/7/20-12/22/2020 – 14 Day Cancellation
- Christmas Week 12/23/2020-12/26/2020 – 45 Days Cancellation
- December 12/27/2020 – 12/31/2020 – 14 Days Cancellation
- 2020 W&M Graduation 5/21/2021 – 5/21/2021
DEPOSIT POLICY: We require the first night’s room and tax for each room reserved.