Resort Policies & Amenities
Check In / Out
Before you book your stay at Colonial Williamsburg Resorts, please take a moment to review our policies.
If you have questions, give us a call at 800.447.8679.
Check-In time is 4PM
Check-Out time is 11AM
As a valued resort guest, you can explore and enjoy these unique amenities included in your resort fee. The resort fee is $25 per day and includes all resort perks:
- High-Speed Internet Access in Guestrooms and Public Spaces* (meeting spaces excluded)
- Unlimited Local and Long Distance in Guestrooms
- Access to State-of-the-Art Fitness Facility with Daily Group Exercise Classes,** Two Outdoor Pools (one heated) and Indoor Pool Located at The Spa of Colonial Williamsburg
- 10% off Golf Merchandise in the Golf Pro Shop and select Discount on Green Fees
- Access to Golf Driving Range and Balls
- 25% off Colonial Williamsburg Admission
- Resort Outlets Booklet – up to $350 in Savings
- Enjoy Onsite Self-Parking or Valet Parking
- Tennis-One-hour Court Time
- 30-minute Tennis Clinic‡, Mon., Wed., Fri. at 11:30 a.m.
- 30-minute Golf Clinic‡, Tues., Thurs., Sat. at 3 p.m.
- Shuttle Transportation to and from Historic Area, Busch Gardens and Water Country (during normal operating hours)
* Signal strength may vary.
** See spa calendar for details and times.
‡ Two hour advance registration day-of clinic is required for Golf and Tennis Clinics as space is limited. Call extension (757) 220-7794 to register for Tennis. Call extension (757) 220-7696 to register for Golf. Please note that clinic times and days are subject to change.
Click here to see all Resort Benefits
The Williamsburg Inn is pleased to welcome you and your pet during your visit to Williamsburg. For the security and safety of your pet, other guests and our staff, we ask for your cooperation on the following:
2 Pets per room are welcome. For our complete pet policy and fees click here.
A 72-hour cancellation policy applies to all stays prior to arrival to avoid forfeiture of deposit except with the below noted exceptions:
PACKAGE CANCELLATION POLICY: A 72 hour cancellation policy applies to package stays to avoid forfeiture of deposit.
HOLIDAY CANCELLATION POLICY: Reservations that include the following dates must cancel 72 hours prior to arrival to avoid forfeiture of your deposit: W&M Graduation (5/15-5/17/2020)
DEPOSIT POLICY: We require the first night’s room and tax for each room reserved.