Resort Policies & Amenities
Before you book your stay, please take a moment to review our policies for the Williamsburg Inn.
- Check-in time is 4 PM
- Check-Out time is 11 AM
- Smoke Free Property
As a valued resort guest, you can explore and enjoy these unique amenities included in your resort fee. The resort fee is $30 per day for the Williamsburg Inn, which includes:
- High-Speed Internet Access in Guestrooms and Public Spaces* (meeting spaces excluded)
- Unlimited Local and Long Distance in Guestrooms
- Access to State-of-the-Art Fitness Facility with Daily Group Exercise Classes,** Two Outdoor Pools (one heated), and an Indoor Pool Located at The Spa of Colonial Williamsburg
- 10% off Golf Merchandise in the Golf Pro Shop and select Discount on Green Fees
- Access to Golf Driving Range and Balls
- Half-price rental clubs at the Golden Horseshoe Golf Club
- Discount on Colonial Williamsburg Admission
- Resort Outlets Booklet – up to $350 in Savings
- Enjoy Onsite Self-Parking
- Tennis-One-hour Court Time
- 30-minute Tennis Clinic‡, Mon., Wed., Fri. at 11:30 a.m.
- 30-minute Golf Clinic‡, Tues., Thurs., Sat. at 3 p.m.
- Colonial Williamsburg Shuttle
* Signal strength may vary.
** See spa calendar for details and times.
‡ Two-hour advance registration day of clinic is required for Golf and Tennis Clinics as space is limited. Call extension (757) 220-7794 to register for Tennis. Call extension (757) 220-7696 to register for Golf. Please note that clinic times and days are subject to change.
Click here to see all Resort Benefits
Pet Policy (dogs only)
The Williamsburg Inn is pleased to welcome you and your dog during your visit to Williamsburg. Select rooms are dog-friendly. For the security and safety of your dog, other guests, and our staff, we ask for your cooperation on the following:
- Call to secure a pet-friendly room prior to your stay
- 2 Dogs per room are welcome.
For our complete pet policy and fees click here.
The Williamsburg Inn has a 7-day standard cancellation policy for any reservation*. The special event cancellation policy is noted below. Please note that any changes to existing reservations will be subject to availability and any rate differences. This policy does not apply to travel associated with a Group booking. For guests with Group reservations (e.g., for meetings, events, or conferences), please review the booking rate rules and contact the group organizer for more information.
Some exclusions may apply. May exclude periods with special event restrictions or peak demand weeks. Please refer to the property’s Rate Details for applicable terms or exceptions, if any, when booking or changing reservations.
HOLIDAY CANCELLATION POLICY:
The following holiday days have cancellation exceptions:
- Williamsburg Live 2023 – June 16-18, 2023 – 14 Day Cancellation
- Colonial Williamsburg July 4th Celebration – June 30 – July 4, 2023 – 14 Day Cancellation
- William & Mary Homecoming Weekend October 20-21, 2023 – 30 Day Cancellation
- William & Mary Family/Parents Weekend – October 27-29, 2023 – 30 Day Cancellation
- Thanksgiving November 22 – 24, 2023 – 60 Day Cancellation
- Colonial Williamsburg Grand Illumination December 1 – 2, 2023 – 30 Day Cancellation
- Colonial Williamsburg Grand Illumination December 8-9, 2023 – 30 Day Cancellation
- Colonial Williamsburg Grand Illumination December 15 – 16, 2023 – 30 Day Cancellation
- Christmas Week December 22 – 31, 2023 – 30-Day Cancellation
- William & Mary Graduation 2024 – May 15-18, 2024 – 90 Day Cancellation, Full Pre-Payment.
DEPOSIT POLICY: We require the first night’s room and tax for each room reserved.