Policies & Amenities
Before you book your stay at Colonial Williamsburg Resorts, please take a moment to review our policies.
If you have questions, give us a call at 800.447.8679.
Check-In time is 4PM
Check-Out time is 11AM
Destination Amenity Fee
As a valued resort guest, you can explore and enjoy these unique benefits and activities included in your destination amenity fee. The fee is $25 per day and includes all resort perks:
- Enhanced High-Speed Internet Access in Guestrooms*
- Daily $25 Food & Beverage daily credit**
- Unlimited Local and Long Distance in Guestrooms
- Access to State-of-the-Art Spa/Health Club,*** Two Outdoor Pools (one heated) and Indoor Pool Located
- 10% off Golf Merchandise in the Golf Pro Shop and Discount on Greens Fee
- Access to Golf Driving Range and Practice Facilities
- Access to Daily Group Exercise Classes
- Discount on Colonial Williamsburg Admission
- Resort Outlets Booklet – up to $350 in Savings
- Onsite Self-Parking
- One-hour Tennis Court Time
- 30-minute Golf Clinic‡, Daily at 3 p.m.
- Colonial Williamsburg Shuttle
* Signal strength may vary.
** No cash value. F&B Credit can be used at Williamsburg Lodge Restaurants (The Cupboard, Traditions, and Sweet Tea and Barley). Credit not used expires at end of each day.
*** See spa calendar for details and times.
‡ Two-hour advance registration day-of clinic is required for Golf Clinics as space is limited. Call extension (757) 220-7794 to register for Tennis. Call extension (757) 220-7696 to register for Golf. Click here to see all Resort Benefits
Pet Policy (dogs only)
The Williamsburg Lodge, Autograph Collection is pleased to welcome you and your dog during your visit to Williamsburg. For the security and safety of your dog, other guests, and our staff, we ask for your cooperation on the following:
2 Dogs per room are welcome. For our complete pet policy and fees click here.
In response to changing marketplace conditions, Colonial Williamsburg Resorts is committed to ensuring our customers experience flexibility during these challenging times. For guests with existing reservations for any future arrival date, including reservations with pre-paid rates that are typically more restrictive, we will allow full changes or cancellation without a charge up to 72 hours prior to arrival,* as long as the change or cancellation is made by June 30, 2020. Please note that any changes to existing reservations will be subject to availability and any rate differences.
For guests making new reservations for any future arrival date, including reservations with pre-paid rates, between today and June 30, 2020, we will allow the reservation to be changed or canceled at no charge up to 72 hours before your scheduled arrival date.* Please note that changes to the reservation will be subject to availability and any rate differences.
Please note that this policy does not apply to travel associated with a Group booking. For guests with Group reservations (e.g., for meetings, events, or conferences), please review the booking rate rules and contact the group organizer for more information.
Some exclusions may apply. May exclude periods with special event restrictions or peak demand weeks. Please refer to the property’s Rate Details for applicable terms or exceptions, if any, when booking or changing reservations.
HOLIDAY CANCELLATION POLICY:
The following holiday days have cancellation exceptions:
- William & Mary Graduation 2020 – 5/14/2021 – 5/15/2021 – 7-day Cancellation
- William & Mary Graduation 2021 – 5/21/2021 – 5/22/2021 – 45 Days Cancellation
- July 4th – 7/2/2021-7/4/2021 – 7-day Cancellation
- Parents Weekend – 9/24/2021-9/25/2021 – 14 Day Cancellation
- Homecoming Weekend 10/15/2021 – 10/16/2021 – 45 Day Cancellation
- Thanksgiving 11/24/2021-11/26/2021 – 30 Day Cancellation
- Grand Illumination 12/3/2021 – 12/5/2021 – 30 Day Cancellation
DEPOSIT POLICY: We require the first night’s room and tax for each room reserved.