Resort Policies & Amenities
Check In / Out
Before you book your stay at Colonial Williamsburg Resorts, please take a moment to review our policies.
If you have questions, give us a call at 800.447.8679.
Check-In time is 4PM
Check-Out time is 11AM
As a valued resort guest, you can explore and enjoy these unique amenities included in your resort fee. The resort fee is $10 per day and includes all resort perks:
- Daily Enhanced Continental Breakfast
- High-Speed Internet Access in Guestrooms and Public Spaces* (meeting spaces excluded)
- Unlimited Local and Long Distance in Guestrooms
- Water Activities from Water Cannons and Slides to Mini Waterfalls and Pirate Pool Parties in Our Splash Park and Heated Outdoor Pool (open seasonally)
- Fun Zone featuring Miniature Golf, Shuffleboard, Corn Hole, a Playground
- 10% off Golf Merchandise in the Golf Pro Shop and select Discount on Green Fees
- Access to Golf Driving Range and Balls
- 25% off Colonial Williamsburg Admission
- Resort Outlets Booklet – up to $350 in Savings
- Onsite Self-Parking
- Tennis-One-hour Court Time
- 30-minute Tennis Clinic‡, Mon., Wed., Fri. at 11:30 a.m.
- 30-minute Golf Clinic‡, Tues., Thurs., Sat. at 3 p.m.
- Shuttle Transportation to and from Historic Area, Busch Gardens and Water Country (during normal operating hours)
Click here to see all Resort Benefits
* Signal strength may vary.
‡ Two hour advance registration day-of clinic is required for Golf and Tennis Clinics as space is limited. Call extension (757) 220-7794 to register for Tennis. Call extension (757) 220-7696 to register for Golf. Please note that clinic times and days are subject to change.
The Williamsburg Woodlands Hotel & Suites is pleased to welcome you and your pet during
your visit to Williamsburg. For the security and safety of your pet, other guests and our staff, we ask for your cooperation on the policy.
A 72-hour cancellation policy applies to all stays prior to arrival to avoid forfeiture of deposit except with exceptions noted below:
PACKAGE CANCELLATION POLICY: A 14-Day cancellation policy applies to package stays to avoid forfeiture of deposit.
HOLIDAY CANCELLATION POLICY: Reservations that include the following dates must cancel 45 days prior to arrival to avoid forfeiture of your deposit: W&M Graduation (5/15-5/17/2020)
DEPOSIT POLICY: We require the first night’s room and tax for each room reserved.