Resort Policies & Amenities
Check In / Out
Before you book your stay at Colonial Williamsburg Resorts, please take a moment to review our policies.
If you have questions, give us a call at 800.447.8679.
Check-In time is 4PM
Check-Out time is 11AM
As a valued resort guest, you can explore and enjoy these unique amenities included in your resort fee. The resort fee is $10 per day and includes all resort perks:
- Daily Enhanced Continental Breakfast
- High-Speed Internet Access in Guestrooms and Public Spaces* (meeting spaces excluded)
- Unlimited Local and Long Distance in Guestrooms
- Water Activities from Water Cannons and Slides to Mini Waterfalls and Pirate Pool Parties in Our Splash Park and Heated Outdoor Pool (open seasonally)
- Fun Zone featuring Miniature Golf, Ping Pong, Corn Hole, a Playground and an Arcade
- 10% off Golf Merchandise in the Golf Pro Shop and select Discount on Green Fees
- Access to Golf Driving Range and Balls
- Discount on Colonial Williamsburg Admission
- Resort Outlets Booklet – up to $350 in Savings
- Onsite Self-Parking
- Tennis-One-hour Court Time
- 30-minute Tennis Clinic‡, Mon., Wed., Fri. at 11:30 a.m.
- 30-minute Golf Clinic‡, Tues., Thurs., Sat. at 3 p.m.
- Shuttle Transportation to and from Historic Area, Busch Gardens and Water Country (during normal operating hours)
Click here to see all Resort Benefits
* Signal strength may vary.
‡ Two hour advance registration day-of clinic is required for Golf and Tennis Clinics as space is limited. Call extension (757) 220-7794 to register for Tennis. Call extension (757) 220-7696 to register for Golf. Please note that clinic times and days are subject to change.
The Williamsburg Woodlands Hotel & Suites is pleased to welcome you and your pet during
your visit to Williamsburg. For the security and safety of your pet, other guests and our staff, we ask for your cooperation on the policy.
In response to changing marketplace conditions, Colonial Williamsburg Resorts is committed to ensuring our customers experience flexibility during these challenging times. For guests with existing reservations for any future arrival date, including reservations with pre-paid rates that are typically more restrictive, we will allow full changes or cancellation without a charge up to 72 hours prior to arrival,* as long as the change or cancellation is made by June 30, 2020. Please note that any changes to existing reservations will be subject to availability and any rate differences. The Williamsburg Lodge, Autograph Collection can be changed without a charge up to 24-hours.
For guests making new reservations for any future arrival date, including reservations with pre-paid rates, between today and June 30, 2020, we will allow the reservation to be changed or canceled at no charge up to 72 hours before your scheduled arrival date.* Please note that changes to the reservation will be subject to availability and any rate differences. The Williamsburg Lodge, Autograph Collection can be changed without a charge up to 24-hours.
Please note that this policy does not apply to travel associated with a Group booking. For guests with Group reservations (e.g., for meetings, events or conferences), please review the booking rate rules and contact the group organizer for more information.
Some exclusions may apply. May exclude periods with special event restrictions or peak demand weeks. Please refer to the property’s Rate Details for applicable terms or exceptions, if any, when booking or changing reservations.
- Parents Weekend – 9/24/2021-9/25/2021 – 7 Day Cancellation
- Homecoming Weekend 10/08/2021 – 10/09/2021 – 14 Day Cancellation
- Thanksgiving 11/24/2021-11/26/2021 – 14 Day Cancellation
- Grand Illumination 12/03/2021 – 12/04/2021 – 14 Day Cancellation
- Christmas 12/23/2021 – 12/25/2021 – 14 Day Cancellation
- W & M Graduation 2022 5/20/2022 – 5/21/2022 – 3 Day Cancellation
- Williamsburg Live 6/17/2022 – 6/19/2022 – 3 Day Cancellation
- July 4th 07/01/2022 – 7/03/2022 – 3 Day Cancellation
HOLIDAY CANCELLATION POLICY: Reservations that include the following dates must cancel 72 hours prior to arrival to avoid forfeiture of your deposit.
DEPOSIT POLICY: We require the first night’s room and tax for each room reserved.